For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

What Just Happened?

I woke up with a super insane dream; I don't want to miss it. I want to write it down before I will forget because this is somewhat kind of important to me because maybe I died during my sleep.

I was inside this normal magical kind of palace; it wasn't fancy one, but its huge. We were watching choir opera, and  I  saw some of my dead relative spirits. I think I was surrounded with dead people in the audience. We were smiling at each other; they looked happy and pleased and just total peace. 

Then, I was called to join the choir, So I walked going to the stage and saw this huge gold metal thin stairs. So I climbed it, and when I reached  the top of stairs, I couldn't enter. A man came up to me from the stage; He was trying to help me, we were kind of wrestling because from key to key, I could not come in. Every key had this blast of energy that pushed me away from the stairs; I couldn't breathe, So I had to hold so tight so I wouldn't fall.

                                                       

When the last bronze type of key showed up, the guy suddenly blurted out "Oh, You're an Arcangel! You can't come in yet!"

I fell to this huge ass dirty river, and I woke up so thirsty! 

After my mind, were settled down; I was just completely dumbfounded that I have to rethink everything that had happened to me in a dream.

Did I died? Who knows, right? I can only wonder. If It's only a dream. What's up with my dream? It's kinda bizarre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment