For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

Monday, July 15, 2013

An Embodiment Of A Flourished Soul

As I was walking towards Lola Meding, I was quite surprise to see the changes on her physical body. She looked delicately skinnier, so different since the last time I saw her.

I was dissolve on the fragility of her body as I was getting nearer to her.  I felt like crying for the deprivation of her own strength as the latter part of her life is coming to an end. Yet, when I came to rest on her lap, the radiance deep down her soul showed up, her eyes sparkled and while she was trying to figure me out of who I was, Her soul lingered through my eyes and I noticed her physical body wasn't there anymore, it was her enduring vibrant loving soul who is carrying it for her.

Picking up pieces from her ample memories that she had acquired in her entire life, she finally remembered the little glimpses of me. Her smiled brightened as the flashed back of her memories coming through her mind. Her eyes met my eyes, A familiar soul vibe connected us, her eyes beamed with joy as she was recapturing memorable moments in her life, that time, she captured partly mine but others were her accomplishments.

Her mental capacity to remember was discreetly limited due to her inadequacy as her aged body slowly dispersing in the thin air. Yet, the quality of her soul;  its strength, power and durability strike me with astonishment for it was so full of energy and spirit.

I sat beside her and because her own soul is already in control of her physical body. She became more affectionate and loving. She held my hands like I am someone special to her and there were moments as well when she grabbed my right hand to hug her and the most sweetest moment with her was when she kissed my hand three times.

I saw not the sick person but a well strong happy radiant accomplished Lola Meding. The display of her appearance and her smiling face proclaimed to me that she is ready for the lord to take her anytime. She is just in the verge of waiting patiently and acting upon by obeying still the last will of her life to be fulfilled. As always Lola's obedience to God glazed in the frailness of her physique.

Her service and love to God manifested the strength of her endurance and bravery. Her immense love of God fall upon the people around her. She devoted her entire life giving away everything she possessed so everyone will be fruitful so the children in this generation can harvest abundance of blessings she had gained from the seed that God planted on her. Her generosity gave her great amount of fortune on her soul.

She is a wealthy human being, not by the money that she possessed but by the amount of kindness, humility and unselfishness that she owned. She had prospered the lives whom she had encountered along the way that's why God granted him the richness she deserves in this life time.

As a woman, I look up to her, She compasses everything a woman should have, An obedient daughter, A caring sister, A loving wife, a nurturing mother, an affectionate grandmother, a trust-worthy friend, and a good Samaritan to her neighbors. Most importantly, her unwavering devotion and loyalty to God. She carried all these qualities throughout her life and as far as herself, Lola has it all! A true woman of faith and a true warrior.

I see the graces of God in Lola's life. Her tree had been watered properly with proper amount of hard work and her fidelity to God and She is now picking up the  fruits of her labor. With that said,  Lola have been loved and treasured by so many, Everyone wants a piece of  her sweet precious fruit because not only it fulfill your hunger of wisdom but it will also bless you.

I am pretty sure God is so happy that she created Lola for she did a great job of completing her life as how she is supposed to live her life. Lola gave God straight A's. For now, I see Lola in the rail gate of heaven, like a little girl waiting for her gift to be opened. Anticipating and musing outside patiently and super excited for the gate to finally open. Though the gate of heaven is not opening for her yet but I'm sure in God's right time, there would be feast waiting for her! It's gonna be a fabulous "welcome back" celebration in heaven and I'm self-assured that its God himself who will pick her up from the Gate.

































No comments:

Post a Comment